The Lakes Region of New Hampshire has a variety of fabulous dining options to experience, especially in the towns on and around Lake Winnipesaukee. You’re sure to find a few restaurants that suit your tastebuds!
- Dockside Seafood Steak Spirits - Elegant, yet casual, comfortable, and family friendly. Serving a variety of American classics.
- Pop’s Clam Shell - Family owned and operated, featuring tasty, fresh seafood, fried clams, onion rings, and more. Indoor and outdoor seating options.
- Shibley’s at the Pier - Lakeside dining on Lake Winnipesaukee. Lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of American Cuisine.
- Canoe Restaurant and Tavern - Porch dining and valet shuttle service from Center Harbor town docks. Laid back atmosphere in a rustic, boathouse-inspired setting on Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Osteria Poggio - Featuring delicious Italian Cuisine using the best locally sourced products.
- Ellacoya Barn & Grill - Featuring steaks, chicken, pasta, seafood, and more. Event space for up to 65 people.
- Patrick’s Pub & Eatery - Award-winning chowder, freshly made appetizers, sandwiches, and a wide variety of entrees. Great kids menu.
- Sawyer’s Dairy Bar - Four generations of families making homemade ice creams, famous lobster rolls, fresh fried seafood, chowders, burgers, sandwiches, and more. Indoor and outdoor seating options.
- Akwa Marina Beach Bar - Lakeside gazebo beach bar and restaurant with a large post and beam pavilion at the Arona Boat Bar.
- Blue Bistro & NazBar at the NASWA Resort - Serving prime steaks and fresh seafood for lunch and dinner at the water’s edge. Enjoy live music.
- Cactus Jack’s Grill & Watering Hole - A lively, authentic atmosphere featuring savory Southwestern favorites like Espinaca Con Queso, Smoked Brisket, and Phantom Gourmet approved Crispy Haddock Tacos.
- Craft Beer Xchange Home of the Witches Brew Pub - Located atop Weirs Beach in the historic Lawrence Manor with panoramic views of Lake Winnipesaukee. Indoor and outdoor seating. Featuring 36 rotating craft beers on tap and a pub style menu.
- Fratello’s Italian Grille - Featuring beef, seafood, and all your Italian favorites in a superb atmosphere. Live piano and entertainment.
- Liliuokalani's Ice Cream Shop & Coffee Bar - Variety of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt, desserts, hot dogs, chips & salsa, and more in a lakeside dining spot on Lake Winnipesaukee. Spacious deck and patio bar.
- T-BONES Great American Eatery - Burgers, premium reserve steaks, prime seafood, and much more. Overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Union Diner - Dine in an authentic 1951 Worcester dining car featuring vintage 60’s and 70’s music memorabilia. Great food made with fresh products.
- Weathervane Lobster in the Rough - Lobster, clams, shrimp, chicken, and more, freshly prepared.
- Giuseppe’s Pizzeria & Ristorante - Enjoy lunch or dinner in a festive Italian atmosphere located in the historic Mill Falls Marketplace.
- Camp at the Chase House Inn - Located inside the Chase House at Mill Falls featuring a real New England Camp style atmosphere including fieldstone fireplace, screen door, and all!
- George’s Diner - Serving made to order breakfasts, quick turn around lunch specials, and leisurely dinner specials followed by homemade desserts. Fresh, simple ingredients.
- Hart’s Turkey Farm Restaurant - Family dining and home style cooking featuring turkey, prime rib, steaks, seafood, pasta and sandwiches.
- Lago Trattoria at The Inn at Bay Point - Authentic Old World Italian dining experience overlooking Meredith Bay at Lago Trattoria at The Inn at Bay Point.
- Lakehouse at Church Landing - Featuring freshly prepared, creative American cuisine in an Adirondack-style setting on Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Town Docks - Lakeside dining with a sandy beach, tiki bar, all-you-can-eat fish fry, homemade ice-cream, fresh seafood, lobster bakes, and live music on the weekends.
- Twin Barns Brewing Co. - Serving pub style menu with burgers, sandwiches, and bites, and boasting fine, craft beer brewed with choice ingredients.
- Lemon Grass Restaurant & Sake Bar - Fine Pan Asian Cuisine featuring organic, all natural ingredients for lunch and dinner.
- Overlook Tavern at Ridgewood Country Club - Serving sandwiches, burgers, chicken tenders, nachos, and more. Enjoy good food after a round of golf, or just the good food and great atmosphere!
- Garwoods Restaurant & Pub - Enjoy a great meal with spectacular views overlooking Wolfeboro Bay. Raw bar, great sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and classic entrees.
- Morrisseys’ Porch & Pub - Family restaurant located on Lake Winnipesaukee offering fresh lobster, fried seafood, turkey dinners, over 30 flavors of premium ice cream, soft serve, and more!
- O Bistro at the Inn on Main - Starters, salads, steaks & seafood.
- Pavillion - Seasonally inspired menu from snacks to small plates and entrees. Chef Jonathan Hudak’s cooking is complemented by curated cocktails, wine, and beer.
- Wolfe’s Tavern - Craft cocktails, over 100 beers, and menus featuring ingredients from local farms and producers.